A cigar lounge smoke eater is a ventilation system that removes smoke from the air, keeping it from being released into the atmosphere. The system is typically enclosed in a box or cabinet and uses a fan to pull the smoke out of the room. The fan then vents it outside or into an air duct system.
A cigar lounge smoke eater can be installed in any room where people smoke cigars, including bars, casinos, and lounges. It’s essential to install a cigar lounge smoke eater because smoking cigars produces harmful secondhand smoke that can make you sick if you breathe it in. By installing a cigar lounge smoke eater, you’ll ensure that your customers are only exposed to fresh air while enjoying their cigars.
Why are they important?
The cigar lounge smoke eater is an important piece of equipment that can help to keep the air clean in a cigar lounge.
People want to enjoy their experience of smoking a top cigar, such as a Padron 1926, but they don’t want to breathe in everyone elses’s smoke, and they definitely don’t want to go home smelling like smoke.
If you’re wondering why it’s important to invest in a cigar lounge smoke eater, we’ve got four reasons why you should:
- It is in the law. If a person is planning to open a lounge, he should be aware that there are many rules he should follow. Establishments such as lounges where cigar smokers often go, have codes and regulations to keep people safe. It is a requirement that a lounge has a smoke eater to keep the customers safe.
- Cigar lounges are meant to be relaxing and comfortable, but if the customers are still breathing in dirty air, they won’t get the benefits they want from their visit. A cigar lounge smoke eater will help the owner keep the establishment clean and inviting.
- If you’re running a cigar lounge, then chances are you know that the smell of stale smoke can turn off potential customers who might otherwise enjoy the atmosphere of your shop. With a cigar lounge smoke eater, you’ll have fewer complaints about the odors in your store and more people coming back for more!
- Cigar lounges are all about class and sophistication—they’re supposed to give off an air of exclusivity, which means that dirty air isn’t going to cut it! With a cigar lounge smoke eater, you’ll be able to give off an aura of luxury while keeping things fresh and clean at all times.
What will happen if a lounge doesn’t have smoke eaters?
If a lounge doesn’t have a smoker eater or their smoke eaters malfunction, it can get dangerous. What will happen is that the smoke will be contained, especially if they don’t have good ventilation, and the people inside will inhale secondhand smoke. This could result in respiratory diseases and even the risk of a heart attack if the person inhaled it for just 30minutes. If there is an instance that secondhand smoke is inhaled for 2 hours, the heartbeat will become irregular, and there is a high risk of a heart attack.
These are other illnesses that secondhand smoke can cause:
- Coughing, sneezing, and wheezing
- Reduced lung function and asthma symptoms
- Breathing problems like bronchitis, pneumonia, or asthma
- Nasal congestion and irritation of the eyes and mucous membranes of the nose
- Ear infection
Cigar lounges are an excellent place for cigar smokers to enjoy their favorite cigars in a comfortable, relaxed environment. However, cigar smoke is notoriously hard to get rid of, and it can make the lounge atmosphere less pleasant for anyone who doesn’t smoke.
To keep people in a lounge happy and healthy, a strong air filtration system is needed, and that will eliminate all of the unwanted odors and particles in the air. A smoke eater is perfect for removing these smells from your air while allowing visitors to enjoy their cigars in peace.
It’s important to note that smoking tobacco isn’t just an activity—it’s a lifestyle choice. If you’re a cigar lounge owner and you’re looking for a way to help your customers enjoy their time at your establishment, consider installing a high-quality smoke eater at your cigar lounge today!